Friday 4 April 2014

Why not me: The last cry

This letter is part of a short-story, i wrote.


Alisha,

You are a part of my fanciful dreams and my excruciating nightmares.Even the thought of the sensation your touch excites me. The thought that you are still there after all the wrong i have done to you, as you would put it, makes be exuberant!
What hurts me most is how much i used to think about you and how little you think about me.Even just now while you are busy hating me, wondering what i would do next to embarrass you, i am busy here writing this for you to make you immortal, at least as long as this piece of paper lasts!
You are smothering me, making me insane, forcing me to fake friendship, "act normally", hide my love for you! I can't take it any-more. I have gone numb, i have lost interest in everything else now, everything that is not you, everything that is not yours! I hate every taste that is not like your lips, i hate every aroma that is not your savour, i hate every other sight that is not you!
You are the only summer of my life and i wish you don't take too long to get back. I 'll be there for you, always there for you, the very place you left me alone in the darkness of winter.Come back, i  am waiting!
I am quite sure that you are not just another chapter in my life, but the book itself! I knew it the very moment i saw you! I just wish i was equally appealing to you as you are to me!
I am not daring. I can't try hard! Do you expect me to? This is all i can do. Sit back, write this for you. Such a coward i am! I don't see anything from here, i am lost, i can't see you, why don't you try? I know you are here, close to me. My ears crave for your whisper. At least give it a try. Do it!
I tried to get you out of my mind, forget you. All in vain. I love you. There is something very magnetic in you that keeps on pulling me towards you and i promise to always hold you tight. I promise to care, i promise to share, i promise i 'll always be there, i promise to love you like this for years!

Samar


PS:(A letter from Samar, the male-protagonist  to Alisha, female-protagonist. I have excluded the plot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment